Thursday, July 7, 2011

My foray into nail art. Be gentle.

Today's NOTD is a super cute takeoff of something I've had in my head for a while. Do you ever have that happen when you picture exactly how you want your nails to look, what colors/designs you want to have and then it comes time to actually do it and you don't have the EXACT color you pictured and your inability to draw a straight line mocks you mercilessly while you tremble, nail art brush in hand.

So, after all of that drama, I decided I needed to stop with the half-moon manis (I know you were sick of them too,) and try something a little funkier than that. I picked up Sally Hansen Insta-Dri in Lively Lilac and freehanded a tip and line in China Glaze Midnight Mission. Here it is for your enjoyment:


Looking forward to trying more along these lines. Hope you enjoyed!

No comments:

Post a Comment